We hope that your Christmas holiday was as wonderful as it could be! We also hope you took some great pictures so that you can make a nice holiday scrapbook. As you get ready to count down to 2011, we have a few tips for you to create a fun and family friendly New Years Eve celebration—this will certainly allow for more photo opportunities!
New Years Eve Ideas
- Invite some other families over for the celebration. Make sure you tell them to dress up in their best party gear. This can be pajamas or fun outfits—depending on the theme.
- Have all of the party decorations on hand for the kids to decorate as the party begins. Have balloons, streamers, confetti, party hats, etc.
- If you have older children, they can use iron on decals to make shirts that say “2011” or some other New Year saying.
- Bake a cake or some cupcakes and let the kids frost them. You can even stick a candle in and sing Happy Birthday to 2011.
- Explain what New Years Resolutions are about and have everyone write one down. These can even be included in a scrapbook later.
- Toast the New Year with sparkling apple cider.
Happy New Year from StorePhotos.com!