“1, 2, 3, Smile!” It’s one of the oldest set ups in the book. Most photos you take are going to have big smiling faces in them. There’s probably dozens of gap toothed smiles, smirks… you name it. That’s why we thought it’d be amazing to get an album of just smiles!
How to Make your ‘Scrapbook of Smiles’
- Take only photos of smiling faces. Any type of smile works. It can be a smirk, grin, mid laugh—any level of smile.
- Find a really brightly colored photo album or scrapbook – one able to hold all that cheer.
- Fill the album with all the biggest, toothiest grins.
- Decorate with smiley stickers, smiley backgrounds, and lots of happy embellishments.
- Make a note of what was making everyone smile in the scrapbook!
Every time you’re feeling down or just need to see a happy face you can go back to your ‘Scrapbook of Smiles.’ A smile can be all you need to brighten your day!